13 June, 2011
01 June, 2011
- You're personal trainer talks about healthy eating, then asks what you plan on making for dinner. No matter what you tell him he asks "Can you make that for two?"
- There is a sundae bar available after each work out.
- The exercise machines are limited and have 'take-a-number' on each.
- In order to enter the gym you have to step on a scale and your weight is broadcast to the entire gym.
- Equipment is rusty and machines have missing parts.
- The cleaning department consists solely of signs reading "Your mom doesn't work here".
- The gym is centrally located in the middle of a cemetery.
- Water from the drinking fountains is brownish and smells funny.
- Lockers aren't equipped for padlocks and are based on the honor system.
- There are more creepy men leering at each other in the locker room than in the actual gym.
- The swimming pool is filled with alligators. (Unless you live in the South, then it's normal).
- Fresh eggs, whole milk & goat cheese are standard methods of paying for membership dues.
- The only security cameras in the building are in the women's locker room.
- The fitness machines consist of 10 Bowflex, 10 Abflex, 5 Thigh Masters & 1 Vibrating Belt.
- There is a discussion group in the center of the gym where everyone talks about their feelings and cries when they gain weight.