04 May, 2011

Biggest Loser Comments - S11E18


Instead of writing a recap of the show, I've decided to post a few quotes from the live tweeting of the episode I found interesting or humorous. What were your thoughts? Feel free to add your own in the comments section. What did you like or hate about the episode?


***___________________________________________________________***

@Jeffrey__Scott - Jillians last season = let's cut the shows by an hour suddenly.

@Nyxks - ummm Hannah looks better outside of that dress, it doesn't suit her at all or that hair - oh well she's happy that's what matters.

@TVReviewProgram - Awesome Austin ....looking like a million bucks! And he lost another 3lbs in hair for the weigh in!

@Jeffrey__Scott - I'm jealous of @BL11Austin. I want to dance with @Ali_Sweeney. Come on, like that's a big surprise to anyone here.

@luannschindler - Everyone looks fantastic on #bl11. Ali's hair is so elegant!!

@Jeffrey__Scott - Does anyone happen to know how long it'll be till #TheVoice is on?
@defectivecandy - really, do they have to have that at the bottom of the screen?

@Jeffrey__Scott - I wonder if he could use that magic wand on Jillian to make her stay another season.

@Jeffrey__Scott - Ho-hum, another #BL11 first? Seems to be happening each week lately.

@Jeffrey__Scott - I'm going to be blown away if the Biggest Loser first isn't some watered down semi-trivia fact.
@ChelleBelle87 - I bet someone lost 20 lbs or something...they make it sound like a catastrophe!
@ervc1 -You really expect much?

@Jeffrey__Scott - Next week in a Biggest Loser first, there will be no Biggest Loser firsts.
@FitInMyHeart - ROTFL!!!!! I was thinking the same thing!

@Jeffrey__Scott - Suddenly have an odd urge for Extra Sugar Free gum. Weird, where did THAT come from?

@scotps23 - Talk about a @PriceIsRight moment!
@KatMoulton - LOL 'It's a new car" I can hear it in my head now

@Jeffrey__Scott - They forgot to bury the last key
@ozipherus - LMAO! How classic would that be...
@scotps23 - Ali's got the key in her pocket. Whoop!

@stacigway - Bob looks like an old man tonight. He's headed out after the workout to catch the early bird special at Perkins.

@defectivecandy - Ghhhhh....biggest loser feels soooo rushed tonight :(

@mikiepocd - How much was hair, Austin?

@Jeffrey__Scott - I've got to admit, Irene has quickly become one of my favorites.
@jennifuhohjenny - I'm totally with you!..I love @BL11Irene, I think she's tough and cute and funny. Sorta like Ada from #BL10.
@melgotserved - I just dubbed her Irene the Machine

@jeffrey__scott - Has Cara or Brett said word one tonight?
@TheBLblog - Shhh! You'll jinx it.
@Liciak7 Hahahahahaha I was just saying how peaceful it has been tonight to not listen to Cara!

@Jeffrey__Scott - For what it's worth, I'd LOVE to lose 3 pounds in a week. #BL11

@Jeffrey__Scott - With only 6 minutes left, I smell a non-elimination week.

@KatMoulton - Fairy Godfather returns.

@stacigway - I heard a lisp! Tim Gunn is there! He's saving our Purple Team!

@Jeffrey__Scott - THE YELLOW LINE DISAPPEARED, HOW DID HE DO THAT?
@lenkees haha!! U crazy!
biggestloserlvr This season cracks me up!

@kindledscholar - MY prediction: The thing that blows Bob away is @BL11Olivia singing on the scale!

@Jeffrey__Scott - The Biggest Loser first was @BLOlivia singing? Really? Is this a #TheVoice tie-in?
@KatMoulton She KICKS the Voice's ass
@keltaylor312 - I would rather listen to @BL11Olivia than #thevoice. Just sayin.

@TheBLblog - I cannot help laughing at Tim Gunn and his magic wand and fairy references. It's because no one's going home. I'm happy.



Join in the live chat of Biggest Loser each Tuesday night on Twitter. Use the hash-tag #BL11

No comments:

Post a Comment