27 April, 2011

Biggest Loser Comments - S11E17

Instead of writing a recap of the show, I've decided to post a few quotes from the live tweeting of the episode I found interesting or humorous. What were your thoughts? Feel free to add your own in the comments section. What did you like or hate about the episode?

***________________________***

@Jeffrey__Scott - #BL11 Time to grow up kiddo!
@2Baway - You said what I was thinking

@stacigway - What? Which one is the gold medalist?...it really never gets old. #bl11

@biggestloserlvr - I want her to kick Rulon's ass so badly. #BL11

@Jeffrey__Scott - The only #TheVoice I want to hear tonight is Jillian screaming at the contestants. #BL11

@TheBLblog - Oooo, this is one product placement that works for me. I'm totally getting Biggest Loser Wheaties! Unless Rulon is on the box. #BL11
@Jeffrey__Scott - Don't you have to be an Olympian to be on a Wheaties Box? Oh wait! That's right! #BL11

@Nbflat2 - I was jumping up and down on my couch again watching @Tara_Costa pull the car! I did the same thing the first time she won! Ahahahaha #BL11

@Jeffrey__Scott - Last week they said "It's not who you think." Guess what? WE ALL THOUGHT IT WAS RULON! #BL11

@SlimDownToSexy - I think I must be missing something...why do people hate Rulon so much? #BL11
@1curiouspeep - Alls fair when you cheat, cry & whine like a baby and then quit, too bad for his fans!!! #BL11

@BL11Hannah - Once upon a time Rulon got beat by a girl. The End. #BL11

@DianeRo - I guess if he decided to leave, he's gone right? I mean, we won't see him at the finale either? #BL11

@Jeffrey__Scott - So do you think it's the Olympic spirit to give up? Those Doritoes must be calling his name. #BL11
@1curiouspeep - Or is it sour grapes because he didn't make the Wheaties box? #BL11

@Jeffrey__Scott - #BL11 ♫Naaa naaa naaa naaa. Naa naa naa naaa Hey heyy, goodbye!♪

@Hamsasya - Um excuse me. Time out. What is Jillian wearing. #bl11

@300toFinally140 - I hope Kaylee "Accidentally" drank too much water and ate too much all week, again. #BL11

@DOOL_BL - OMG Kaylee looked happy there when Ali told her she is below the yellow line, GO HOME KAYLEE!! #BL11

@Jeffrey__Scott - Rulon and Kaylee both gone this week? Let's just chalk this up to win-win. #BL11
@stacigway - Who do we root against next week?

@Fit__Chick - If you don't have anything nice 2 say abt RULON come sit nxt 2 me.

@biggestloserlvr - Okay, now THAT is the shocker of the #BL11 episode!!! Kaylee and Vance!!!

@kindledscholar - I feel cheated. I didn't get my 2-hr #BL11 fix. But watching Kaylee go home almost makes up for it.



Join in the live chat of Biggest Loser each Tuesday night on Twitter. Use the hash-tag #BL11

No comments:

Post a Comment