18 March, 2011

Fitness Product Review - 2

Fiber One Bar

I've actually tried several varieties of the Fiber One bars. I've always been impressed with the quality as well as the variety of choices available. Whether you are a chocolate, caramel or peanut butter fan you'll likely find something you'd be willing to try. The price has always been fairly reasonable and I'm always finding great deals on these products. Do yourself a favor and give one a try.

As a personal preference, I'm partial to the Oats & Peanut Butter. It's a great mid-morning or late afternoon snack. The mocha variety is also excellent.

Statistics:
Fiber One Oats & Peanut Butter
Calories: 150
Fat: 4.5
Carbs 28
Dietary Fiber 9

Rating ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ -

Do you have a product you'd like me to review? Send me a note, leave a comment or call my blog phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment